DANGAL



DANGAL
AN AAMIR KHAN MOVIE

It is the best movie , I have ever seen. The more I am proud of Bollywood, The sadder I will be about Turkish movie as an Aamir Khan movie can give a lot of messages , a Turkish movie is insufficient in giving messages.This movie tells about sports, inequality between genders, gossips and prejudices. 


I love  all Aamir Khan movies but this is the best because there is no mistake in the movie. I watched it with a critic perspective but I can't find any mistake.

The music of the movie is perfect. I will listen them. 

During the movie, You can't think any other thing. You have to focus on it. It is very enjoyable and exciting. You normally find yourself in the movie. Suddenly, you clap, suddenly, you cry.

It is the first Aamir Khan movie that takes place in Turkish Cinemas. We are proud of this. We are looking forward to watch new Bollywood movies at Turkish cinemas.



Yorumlar